Saturday 12 March 2016

Really Short Shorts

Most my stories are quite long.  Like, something around forty five minutes.  So, I've been working on some short stories, really short stories, to break up what I do.  This is partly because a. even though I've recorded a vast amount of stuff for my lovely patrons, it's going to take ages to edit it and b. because when I tell people I'm a storyteller they always say, tell us a story and I go, well I can, but they're all rather long and this is a bar and someone will come over and it's not going to work... so, these stories are attempts to tell really simple, short stories.  This one is about forty five seconds long.  So, quite a bit shorter.



If you can help support my work, do go to www.patreon.com/robertcrighton and pledge something.  Even $1 makes a massive difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment