Tuesday 11 October 2016

Live from the Get In - Ghosts

Hello!  The next show is going to be a cracker, I know, I'm writing it now.  Live from the Get In! will be live streamed in two and a half weeks time, and tickets are on sale now for the live experience.
It'll be like the last show - available to listen below! - but different... as it's all about ghosts... whoo... or possibly scary clowns (there will be no scary clowns)... 
First of all, if you're coming - dress up!  I want to see lots of silly costumes.  Especially as, at only an hour, you can still go out to a good party if you so wish (I know it isn't actually Halloween, but it's the Saturday before, that's as good!)
So, lots of good silliness.  And then ghost comedy.  Because, and I know it's possibly an unpopular view, but ghosts are stupid and deserve to be mocked.  I've been watching lots of supposed ghost shows on television as research (sitting in bed watching daytime tv is research! honest! stop looking at me like that!) and, seriously, they're unspoofable.  Because they are their own spoof.  
But I'm having a go anyway.

Milk Bottle Productions Presents...
LIVE FROM THE GET IN! 
COMEDY GHOST NIGHT
An hour of radio comedy and sketches with a Halloween Theme
Ghost’s are funny, especially because all they do is play dress up in sheets and creak the odd floorboard. New material, sketches and monologues – it’s an hour of laughter, curated by award-winning writer and performer Robert Crighton and streamed live as a radio show from the auditorium of the Quay Theatre.

Tickets £5
Saturday 29th October at 7.30pm
Box Office: 01787 374 745 
Or book online at www.quaysudbury.com
Live audio streaming on the night can be heard at www.ustream.tv/channel/robert-crighton-storyteller



My work couldn't happen without the support of my patrons - if you think you could contribute to the work I create, go to www.patreon.com/robertcrighton and see if you can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment