Wednesday 30 November 2016

Hang - about time too!

And, at last, Hang is available to listen for free online.  It was recorded ages ago, released as a download, and now I'm biting the bullet and just putting it out for free.  It's a shame to hide it behind a paywall and you could always become a patron if you feel you want to contribute.

Hang - A Comedy by Robert Crighton
The world is turning inside out - people are starting to turn into animals and no one knows what's normal anymore.  Even the man who wants to be a zebra can't quite fit into this brave new world.
Live Streamed on Monday 31st March 2014 at the Quay Theatre

Starring Robert Crighton,  Pamela Flanagan & Gillian Horgan
Sound Recording: Peter Morris
Post Production: Robert Crighton
Original Live Stream: Tim Regester

Online Comments from the Live Stream: “... it really stands out as something effecting the times we live in...  This is really well acted. I like the style and the humour is right up my street - and I live on really funny street...”



My work couldn't happen without the support of my patrons - if you think you could contribute to the work I create, go to www.patreon.com/robertcrighton and see if you can help.



Or if you prefer it as a video on YouTube - here you go!



And the original trailer for the show - which is very silly, but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment