Wednesday 22 January 2014

Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!

I'm looking for material to help create the text for You Have Been Watching.  Can you please help?  No matter what part of the world you are, please send me any examples of electronic spam.  Junk.  Rubbish.  Scams.
Yup, I know, I'm asking for trouble here... asking for spam, (Spam, spam, spam, spam - lovely spam, wonderful spam etc.) but I would like to include some interesting examples into the show.  Obviously, I want examples of spam sent by real people (say hello at the top of the email - introduce yourself - I like to meet new people!) but I don't want to be swamped with real spam, that would be very annoying.  So this could be a self inflicted Armageddon.
Email any interesting begging letters, scams etc (with any links, I'm only interested in text) to contact@milkbottleproductions.co.uk
Any material used will be acknowledged - so long as you also include some details about yourself at the top of the email with the spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment