Wednesday 27 September 2017

September Audio Round Up

This month from The Worlds of Robert Crighton I've created for you, all this audio.

The Shakespeare Delusion

The Wheel of Shame 

Metal Harvest


& for my patrons
Martin Hewitt, Investigator - The Lenton Croft Robberies by Arthur Morrison
Which will be released online soon.

Four new audio podcasts all for the fantastic price of nothing.  Of course, this could not happen without the support of my patrons - my silent backers and those who use patreon.  Starting at just $1 a month, or less if you have a sympathetic exchange ratio, there are a whole host of rewards for your support.  From getting all these audios in a first release before everyone else, getting the audio to download and keep for all time, plus there will be bonus free audio coming soon as well.
Go on, become a patron - the more you give, the more diverse my creations will become.

My work couldn't happen without the support of my patrons - if you think you could contribute to the work I create, go to www.patreon.com/robertcrighton and see if you can help - you get to listen to my new work before anyone else.  It's like audible, just cheaper and with no control over the content of your next listen. But you can download and keep my work forever.
Also, as there's a lot being planned at the moment, if you want to keep up to speed, why not join my mailing list.  I know, so last century. 

Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment